Thursday 8 August 2013

Haul + First impressions

I got paid. This means one thing and one thing only. Shopping. Does anyone else go crazy when they get paid and then moan they're skint for the rest of the month? Well, I do that and it's not very smart. But on the bright side I've got a bunch of lovely new products to enjoy throughout the month.
No7 Cleansing Brush - First two uses felt really harsh on my skin. But I got used to it after that and it just feels normal now. I am trying different foaming cleansers with it to see what works best. So far I think it cleanses really well but definitely not a everyday use for me.
Ped Egg - I was actually petrified to use this! It looks like a cheese grater! But it's absolutely fine. I walk a lot and run on a treadmill at the gym so my feet get a horrible build up of callous on a daily basis. I only used it once and it took quite a long time... result wasn't super smooth skin but that's not what it's designed for.
Burt's Bees Head To Toe Kit - I have only used hand salve and foot cream from this little kit. Hand salve seems very thick and foot cream is more like a gel formula.
Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser - I only used this with the No7 brush and I really liked this combination of products.

Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Cleansing Gel - I found this little drying. When used with the No7 brush it made the whole process quite harsh and uncomfortable. I definitely prefer Burt's Bees cleanser to this.
Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm - This has super thick formula. It's almost difficult to get out of the tub. My skin felt nice after but I didn't get that deeply cleansed feeling.
Dr.Organic Manuca Honey Deodorant - This stuff does stop the sweat smell. I can vouch for that. However it has very overwhelming honey scent which can be little bit irritating.

I will continue to use all of the above products and will do separate reviews. We all know first impressions can be very misleading sometimes. I hope you enjoyed the read nevertheless.

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...