Monday 29 July 2013

Empties #11


  • Boots Botanics Instantly Volumising Shampoo - I am a fan of many products from botanics range but not this one. I don't feel it gave my hair any bounce and it irritated my scalp a bit too. I have another bottle (it was on buy one get one free offer) and I will use it as a shower gel :)
  • Boots Botanics Instantly Hydrating Conditioner - I wouldn't say it was anything great. It didn't weigh my hair but it didn't moisturise it all that well. Bearing it mind, many natural hair conditionerS don't actually do much for my hair.
  • Naked Little Miracle - all around lovely product. Doesn't weigh the hair, helps with detangling and makes it a bit softer. This is my second bottle and I will definitely repurchase
  • Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion - Savior for dry skin. Instantly soothes and re-hydrates dry and irritated skin. I would recommend this for winter time for dry skin sufferers.
  • Benefit It' Potent Eye Cream - this claims to brighten dark circles. I don't have any so can't really comment on that. It felt nice on the skin but I don't think it was very moisturising.
  • Pharmaceris Cleansing Lotion - very gentle, felt nice on the skin. I'd say it's an average product.
  • Elemis Sharp Shower Gel, Aromising Shampoo, Pro-Vitamin Conditioner (gotta love hotel goodies) - shower gel had a lovely scent. Shampoo was too runny and conditioner made my hair their softest ever.
  • Organic Surge Daily Moisturiser - really nice face cream. Does what it claims and I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I consider buying a full size.
  •  Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser - can't say it repaired my skin in any way but was lovely to use. It kept my skin hydrated and had this lovely soothing effect when applied.
  • Carmex Mint - I need to get a full size of this! I love the freshness of this! Kept my lips soft too.
  • Vichy Sollution Micellaire - this never really took all of my make up off. It took a lot of time and rubbing to take some of it off but there was always little bit left.
  • Kamille Regenerating Hair Mask - this is a random sample I got in a Polish pharmacy. I didn't expect much but was so pleasantly surprised after using this. It made my hair super soft and the effect lasted even after a first wash. I asked my dad to buy me a full sized one and bring it over when he visits :)
  • Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - this is my all time favourite. Whole process of using this product is soothing and refreshing. It really does give a good clean to the skin and leaves it looking bright. I will definitely repurchase.
  • Dove DeepCare Hand Cream - nice stuff. Can't fault it.
  • Asda Mouthwash - does the job, costs 1 squid.
  • Sanctuary Body Butter - I can't say I'm impressed with this. It absorbs well and feels lovely on the skin... but the moisturising effect does not last at all. I need a body stuff that keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day. Not itchy and dry by midday. This unfortunately does not have a lasting effect.

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...