Tuesday 28 May 2013

Shopping my stash - Soap & Glory Wowed Mouth (Super-Colour Fabulipstick)

I like to use my lipstick in the morning and then take it with me to re-apply during the day. Therefore I tend to stay away from lipstick pallets.
Wowed mouth was a Christmas gift from a friend who knows I love all things make-up. I saw the pallet, thought 'I won't ever use this' and hid it in a draw. I found it last week and realised how much of a Muppet I was for neglecting it!

These lipsticks have creamy texture, good staying power and moisturising properties. Little lip brush that comes with the pallet is very handy too. It applies the colour evenly and effortlessly.

The Missing Pink (dusty rose pink) and Man Trap (wearable red) are my faves. These two colours suit my skin tone perfectly. All of the other shades are very wearable too. But I am not a big fan of Naked Beige as it's too brown for my liking.





This pallet was a limited Christmas edition. But you can get all of these these colours in full proper lipstick sizes link

Any fans of Soap & Glory Lipsticks out there?

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...