Sunday 26 May 2013

Royal Blue Maxi Skirt OOTD

After little moan at the weather in my last post, sun surprised us all and came out at the weekend. It still was little windy and chilly at times so shorts and vests were out of the question. I really wanted to wear something summery but had to keep me fairly warm.

I went for royal blue maxi skirt I purchased last month. It's from the teenage section in New Look. No, it's not because my figure is petite, far from it. But I am short so it guaranteed the good length and no dragging it on the floor when wearing flats.

I paired the skirt with simple stripey top from H&M. I got it back in December and only recently realised how many outfits I can pair it with.





Accessories:

*Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins recently
*Watch - Michael Kors
*Bracelet - New Look
*Bangle - Primark recently
*Belt - Ebay Link!

I hope sunshine will keep it up and stay out of the clouds for a little longer.

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...