Sunday 19 May 2013

Burt`s Bees Richly Replenishing Body Lotion

Hi everybody,

As you noticed I haven`t been posting on here for quite some time. There has been a lot going on in my life (good and bad. I am trying to organize my busy schedule to incorporate  blogging into it.I have missed it and have lots new stuff to share with you guys.

I will start with a short review of an amazing  Burt`s Bees body lotion.
I got it from Boots for quite steep price of £9.99. I don`t regret paying more as it really  helped my super dry skin. I am talking about skin flaking off dryness situation here. Moisturizing effect really does last for as long as the packaging claims. That is about 24h. My skin seems to be loving natural products and I will be definitely trying out more items from this brand.


I apologise for spelling mistakes in this post. I am blogging from a tablet that is extremly slow and drives me insane at the moment. I should be getting my laptop back mid week so no more frustration (broken screen issue involving nail polish - don`t ask).


It is lovely to blog again
Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...