Sunday 7 October 2012

Essence Nail Polishes

Since Essence is not available in the UK I picked few of these lovely nail polishes while I was in Poland.
They cost only £1.30 and the quality is great! Two coats are enough to give opaque finish (Cotton Candy being the exception as it could do with another coat).
I find the formula perfect to work with – not too runny or too thick. The brush is pretty good too – flat and slightly curved at the end which seems to work very well with the shape of my nails.

Staying power is very good too. I only tried one colour so far but it started to chip only slightly after 4 days and that was without the top coat.


From right to left: 113 do you speak love?; 111 english rose; 130 what's my name?; 131 ballerina's charm; 05 cafe ole; 04 iced latte; 03 cotton candy. 

I highly recommend you to try Essence polishes if the brand is available in your country. To me this is an amazing quality comparing to the price.
Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...