Thursday 16 August 2012

Deep cleanse those pores!

It feels so nice to write in here again. I am sorry for my long absence and hope you didn’t give up on me. The reason for my absence is 50 shades of gray, I could not get away from this book! … Not really! I'm joking!…. I did read it but I don’t think it lives up to the massive hype. I will post a review when I finish the whole trilogy.
I am back now and will be blogging regularly again so let’s get down to business.

I love deep cleansing masks and creams. Using them regularly has helped my skin a great deal and things like blackheads are kept at bay. I highly recommend adding deep cleansing to your routine and I guarantee you will see the difference in your skins condition.


My absolute favourites:

*Soap&Glory No Clogs Allowed – this is one of those self-heating products so is nicest to use in the winter when you need a bit of coziness and comfort. Nonetheless it works perfect all year round. It exfoliates and invigorates the pores leaving the skin literally squeaky clean. Results seen instantly!

*Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle – this glycolic acid cream is serious heavy duty stuff. It stings and cannot be applied on damaged skin (picked spots etc). SPF 15 or higher needs to be applied prior to sun exposure. It’s best to use it as a night cream for about a week or two (depending on the skin condition) and awesome results are guaranteed. After that it can be applied once or twice a week as an extra treatment.

Trying out at the moment:


*KAESO Dead Sea Mud Mask – nothing revolutionary here. It leaves the skin feeling soft but doesn’t instantly clear it out. It’s a nice treatment when used regularly twice a week but no miracles.

*The Body Shop Blue Corn 3-in-1 Mask – I don’t like massive gritty bits in it – they feel way too abrasive. There definitely is noticeable difference in the skin condition (i.e. less blackheads) after the use but to me it’s too harsh to use twice a week.

Are any of you fans of deep cleansing? If yes, what’s your favourite product?

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...