Sunday 22 July 2012

Summery OOTD

I cannot believe we had a summer day today! Let’s hope warmth and sunshine will stay with us for longer.

Due to the happiness of seeing the sunshine I reached for my flowery pastel top and sandals. Plus shorts made an appearance! For that reason I had to shave top part of my legs and I don’t remember the last time I had to do that ha ha ha




I obviously found gravel very interesting there…

I thought if stand on my tip toes people will think I’m taller… no… I just look weird.

Top – River Island
Shorts – H&M
Bag – Zara
Sandals – Primark

My Barry M ombre nails still look amazingly good. Tomorrow will be a week since I’ve done them. Impressed!

Also wanted to let you all know I went to see Batman The Dark Knight Rises today :) I really enjoyed looking at some of the actors and off course movie was great too ;)


Hope you all had awesome weekend lovelies!

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...