Tuesday 17 July 2012

Peachy Pink Gradient Nails

I absolutely love gradient effect nails. I don’t remember the last time when I was so keen to faff about with my nails. Cause you know what I’m normally like… slap some nail polish on and the quicker and easier the better.

I found the easiest way to do the gradient for me is to use typical cleaning sponge first and then top it up with wet makeup sponge. I think it came out looking pretty nice. I used Barry M Peach Melba and Pink Flamingo.




In some other news:

1) I have not yet started reading 50 Shades Of gray. Can’t bring myself to do so for some reason.
2) I’ve been using a natural coconut oil deodorant for a while now and have to say it really is a good stuff. Wouldn't work for me in a very hot weather but it's perfect for this English thing we've got going on at the mo.  Click here for super easy recipe by Marta.
3) Is it bad that I want to go see Batman and my boyfriend doesn’t?

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...