Monday 11 June 2012

Soap & Glory Glow All Out

Recently I got into the whole glowy cheek and been on a look out for a powder highlighter. What I wanted was something like my Mac Mineralize Blush in Hang Loose. It’s a perfect combination of a lovely pinky blush and lilac highlight. But because it’s strongly pigmented I can'tt use it over the top of certain blushes.

So now I am hunting for a powder highlight that will give me the glow without the sparkle.

Glow All Out is a first one I decided to try. It’s described as a Luminizing Radiance Face Powder but I would definitely not recommend putting it all over the face. Risk of face looking like a disco ball!
It's a peachy pink shimmer with tiny silver sparkly particles.
It blends very nicely and doesn’t have chunky glitter. It adds radiance to the face and makes me look fresh and well rested. It’s sheer enough to apply on top of a blusher which is what I’ve been looking for.


One minus point is for fading quicker than Hang Loose. It stayed glowy for about 6h which isn’t bad but about 2h less than Mac.
Another minus is for lack of that wow factor when used. This is due to Hang Loose being my very favourite highlighting product and it still impresses me each time I use it.

Overall I really like Glow All Out and will continue to use it. I think £11 is fairly reasonable price for the quality.

Sylwia x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...