Wednesday 6 June 2012

Empties #7

Getting through the stash....

vaseline;Avon;Benefit;Max

*Avon Senses Vintage Glamor Shower Crème
– lovely feminine scent and didn’t dry my skin out. Good size for the price (I think it was only £2)

*Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Lotion – lovely scent and deep skin conditioning. Rescued my dry skin on the legs.

*Bioderma  Sensibio H2O – another bottle finished! I don’t think I will ever use different eye makeup remover.

*Asda Sensitive Mouthwash – gentle and effective plus works just as good as a branded stuff for a fraction of a price.

*Asda Revitalising&Refreshing Dry Shampoo – smells nice and doesn’t leave white marks on the hair. But I found it doesn’t refresh and volumaize the hair as well as my favourite batiste.

*Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser – got this in a feel unique box but I don’t have a clarisonic brush :/. I’ve been using it with my hands in the mornings but it didn’t do anything for me (I guess but only guess it’s due to it not being used with an actual clarisonic brush???)

*Benefit Toning Lotion – this just like any other toner didn’t do anything for me and I found its thick consistency difficult to use.

*17 Mirror Shine Beehive – love, love, love! Soft peachy pink shade and texture of a lipstick combined with a lipgloss. Doesn’t stay on for too long but not many lipsticks do on my lips… Will definitely buy this one again.

*Ziaja Coconut Lipbalm – polish brand here. Smells nice but not very moisturizing.

*Beautifully Delicious Coconut&Shea Body Lotion – very light, mousse like consistency, absorbs quickly into the skin. Smells lovely too.

*Catrice Light-Reflecting Concealer  - great stuff! Good coverage blends well and stays put. Don’t say no more! Will defo pick this up again then I’m in Poland next time.

*Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara – best traditional brush mascara I’ve had. Delivers everything it promises and more.

*Revlon Super Lustrous Pink Crystals Lip Gloss – sticky and glittery… not for me.

*Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish – I don’t use traditional scrubs anymore but if I did this is the one I would purchase in full size. Creamy and has lots of tiny beads doing a great job at exfoliating but being gentle at the same time.

*Avon Advance techniques Smoothing Cream – not sure why I bought this, really. My hair is straight so I don’t need anything to help them stay like that. So I can’t really say if it works or not lol
Made combing through easier thou
:)


Sywia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...