Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday Share 20.05.12


I feel like I haven’t done one of these posts for ages! I have been busy and didn’t have much time to post on my own blog or read others :( But I had a good catch up yesterday and picked some awesome posts for you.

1) Discovering old Favourites - I’ve been cutting down my spending so shopping my own stash is my thing nowadays!

2) Baby bunny – I looooooove bunnies! Not to mention baby bunnies!

3) Mavala Decicious Collection – pastel nails are super cute!

4) Essie Van D’go  - pinky nude is my favourite nail colour and this one looks super pretty. Plus I need to try the whole glitter-on-the-ring-finger thing.

5) Birchbox DIY – I so need to pimp my sample boxes! Mine are black and boring!

Hope you enjoyed it my beauties!

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...