Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday Share 18.03.12


Hello girlies!

It’s time for another portion of sharing the blogging love today. Hope you will enjoy as much as I did.

1) Lovely Annabella has pledged not to hoard! I know how hard it can be so good luck scrubbing lady :)

2) Many thanks to Cat from Outside beauty, Inside Health for Fitness Fridays – great tips just in time for me new healthy style of living.

3) Thanks to Makeup Savvy for introducing me to Naked Bodycare! I have ordered Sulfate-free shampoo and shower gel which hopefully will help me with my itchy scalp.

4) Kate Louise never fails to make me laugh – her Things I learnt series is such a great alternative to Monthly Favorites!

5) Recipe on Dreams That Glitter for homemade natural lip balm seems fairly easy – I think I will give this a go :) 

6) Lisa Eldridge – I have no words! This woman is perfect in every way! She is my girl crush :) She has done a great video on brands from French pharmacies. I shall be trying some of these products as a lot are designed for sensitive skin.

Hope you had an awesome weekend sweeties!

Sylwia x

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thanks for sharing, will check out some of these sites!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all of these sites!

    Check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...