Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday Share 04.03

Hello my sweeties!

It’s Sunday! For a lot of you it probably means that the weekend is ending. The weekend is starting for me so yeey to that. I have a few post ideas so I will work on them during my days off.

Today is the day of sharing the love so here are my favorite posts of this past week:

1) Amanda from Beauties in bloom did a review on Maybelline Color Tatto eyeshadows. She got two in Tough as Taupe and Pomegranate Punk. They both such gorgeous colours! Such a shame I can’t get them in the UK
:(

2) Blogging is not only about reading but also about pictures plus inspirations and Erica from Retro Flame shows us all things she loves at the moment. I particularly love the quotes and picture of the mint dress in the old room.

3) Kate Louise writes about something that a lot of us suffer from which is low self-esteem and lack of confidence. Sometimes people seem like they love themselves but really they struggle to survive the day without putting themselves down.

4) I am a new fan of Pinterst. It really is so awesome to create my inspiration and ideas boards. But I also enjoy looking at boards of other people. Arielle showed us hers and Kristen’s boards and I love their simple yet girly and pretty fashion style. Repined loads :D

5) 10 pairs of eye lashes for 99p! All I can say is OMG and thank you so much for sharing this VIPXO!

6) This video is hilarious! I love when people are able to take the piss out of themselves
:)

Love ya
Sylwia x

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try some of the Color Tattoos!


    Followed, and I found you on the Monday Beauties Blog Hop! :)

    http://yousoldtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...