Tuesday 7 February 2012

Empties #4

I managed to use up few things last month. I don’t think I’ve done bad, althou some of them are my necessity products that I always have to have so I didn’t really finish any of the bits that have been waiting to be used for ages? Does that make any sense at all? :)

So, let’s get to it:


*J’adore Dior Eau De Parfum – This is my favorite perfume of all time. I got it as a gift from a friend and didn’t want it to finish. It is a classic scent that I think everyone would like. I will be definitely buying this again at some point.
*Neom Organic Body Lotion – I got this sample in my November Carmine Box. It is a nice lotion and it does moisturize well. But what did put me off was the scent. It’s a very strong overwhelming flowery smell. For that reason I won’t even be thinking about buying a full size.
*Bioderma Sesibio H2O Micelle Solution – I have raved about it a few times already. Absolutely love it and can’t imagine removing my eye make-up without it. You can find more in-depth review here.
*L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray – Definitely my favorite. I have been using this for a few years now. I buy different finishes but ultimately this is the best hairspray out there in my opinion. It holds very well and doesn’t stick the hair together. I don’t know what possessed me couple of months ago to buy a different one! I am coming back to this!
*John Frieda Sheer Blonde Healthy Attitude Spray – I’m just going to say it (or write it, rather)! This did absolutely nothing to my hair. It didn’t condition it nor kept the blond lightness. Won’t be buying again.
*Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Mask – I didn’t like this as a hair mask. It made my hair nice and soft but they went really greasy the same day!  I started using it instead of a normal conditioner and it worked great. It smells great, hair are well conditioned and easy to comb though. I will get something else now simply because I am on a hunt for perfect hair conditioner (I have been my whole life but I am still hopeful).
*La Roche-Posay Rosaliac – It’s an awesome moisturizer for those with mild rosacea problems. I wrote a little bit more about it here. I will repurchase this for next year’s winter.
*Sanctuary Body Lotion - This was a part of a set I got for Christmas (last year lol) and just got round to using it. It’s ok, nothing special really. I think there are lots of good lotions out there for a lower price.


Attention!
For those who don’t like cats, please don’t look! There is seriously cute photo below :D

I thought I will include this picture for you to guess which paw is which :) The tail is also somewhere there in between the paws :D





Sylwia x

3 comments:

  1. CUTE cat, looks exactly like mine! :D Can't guess the paws though haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Your cat is ADORABLE! And it's all squishy! :P
    Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...