Monday 9 January 2012

Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash

I received Weleda Pomegranate Body Wash in my December Carmine box. I have heard a few good things about this brand. Weleda makes all natural, no synthetic anything products for your face, body, hair and teeth. Products are categorized by plant and each of the categories is designed to help with a different skin problem.
Pomegranate seed oil is considered excellent for dry, ageing and stressed skin. Its strong antioxidant properties promote the renewal of cells and regeneration of skin.


What is claims to do:
Invigorates with cleansing moisture and nutrient-loaded organic pomegranate seed oil to renew nurtured skin that is soft to the touch. Stimulates senses and brings balance to the body and soul.

Formula: Thick and creamy consistency. Little goes a long way, easily lathers into a thick and soft foam. Strong but not overwhelming scent of pomegranate.


How to use it:
It works best with loofah. I tried it with my rubber massaging glove and it does not want to lather much.

My experience: This product is awesome for the winter. It is a pure pleasure to use because of its lovely scent and thick, soft foam it creates. My skin felt soft and smooth after using it. I didn't experience any dryness nor itching during the day. I have put it to the ultimate test and didn't apply any body lotion after having a shower for couple of days. Honestly I can say that my skin did not notice any difference. I'm sure it would make an impact if I carried on not using moisturizer. But for those mornings when there isn't enough time I can skip the moisturizer and be sure I won't itch all day.

Price: £8.95  200ml

Where to buy:
feelunique.com, weleda.co.uk

Final score: 9/10 Weleda Body Wash delivers everything that it promises. I consider this one of the best body creams I've ever used. From squeezing it from the tube to the smoothness of my skin after using it. I have taken one point away for the price. Although it is an amazing product I think it's a bit much for a shower cream. I seriously consider checking out other products from Weleda's range.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...