Friday 13 January 2012

MUA Cosmetics haul


Hello sweeties!

Just a quick post to show you what came to me in a parcel yesterday. I have placed an order with Mua website just after Christmas and haven't had any communication from them till the day before yesterday. I am not very happy with their customer service and here's why.  On Tuesday I have emailed them to see if my order is being processed but had no response. On Wednesday about 6pm I received an email saying order has been shipped (stamp on the envelope states Tuesday which is the day when I emailed them the first time). It arrived yesterday with one missing item. I have still been charged for this item and on the invoice that line is highlighted without any explanation. Today I got a response to my original email saying that my order is being processed and will be shipped soon! Clearly they don't know what is going on. I have informed them that parcel has been delivered already and mentioned the missing item. Should I expect another delivery or a refund will be issued? I got no reply...
I am not making a big deal out of it all and I am sure they will sort it out eventually. I just wanted to tell you about my experience because MUA didn’t make a good first impression. Hope yours will be better if you order from MUA website.
This stuff doesn't cost much but still… I think fairly new company like this should be working on their customer services to be top notch.



  • Blusher shade 2
  • Blusher shade 4
  • Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow palette
  • Immaculate Collection (this was a free gift worth £8!)
Item I didn't receive was trio eyeshadow in shade Innocence. I did not use any of these as of yet. I will off course review them for you guys as soon as I test them out and develop an opinion on the products :)

Have an amazing weekend!









2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous I only have a few MUA eyeshadows and one palette through an international swap, and I love the shadows, it's just upsetting when things don't go as they should! I hope you get the missing product!
    found your blog through kimmi's blog hop, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors. I've never tried MUA. Hope you find your missing product. Have a fabulous weekend~♥Winona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...