Tuesday 10 January 2012

Movie date Outfit and Make up

Hello my beauties!

Me and my boyfriend went to the cinema today to see "Girl with the dragon tattoo". I really enjoyed the movie and that often doesn't happen if I read the book first. Normally I compare it too much and end up being frustrated that a lot have been missed out. My boyfriend didn't enjoy it as much though. I think for someone who didn't read the book there was not enough tension build up. Things were happening really fast one after another. There was no mystery factor as in the book.
I have waved my hair with GHD's for the first time and I am quite happy with the result. I do have to practice a bit more but it's fairly easy.
Anyhoo... This is what I wore :)



Products used:
  • Mac painterly paint pot
  • ELF Natural eyeshadow palette
  • Sephora eyeliner
  • Max factor mascara 2000 calories
  • ELF eyebrow kit
  • Max factor eyebrow pencil
  • Revlon Color Stay Foundation
  • NYC translucent powder
  • The Balm Frat boy blusher
  • ELF mineral lipstick Runway pink
  • Sleek Put Polish Bare minimum



Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Daichman
Blouse, belt - Primark
Satchel - Matalan

Have a great Wednesday guys!








7 comments:

  1. New follower from the beauty blog hop :) What a cute look! Loving the top. I have been looking for a cute white button up. I like your romantic/soft hair and makeup look too. perfect for date night! Glad to follow along. Hope you follow back :)

    -Kristin@meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin! This blouse is actually cream but flash washes the colour out. It is such a clasic. Goes with everything and can be very smart or very casual :)

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit and your make up looks gorgeous too :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color makeup looks great on you :) badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...