Thursday 5 January 2012

January Haul

Hi everybody!

Hope everyone is doing good! Just wanted to share with you a few bits I bought recently. Hope you like!








Skirt - Primark £12
Blouse - Primark
£10
Bows - Primark
£2
Belt - Primark
£1
Vitamine E Hot Cloth Cleanser - Superdrug
£3.99
Vitamine E Eye Cream - Superdrug £1.99
Teasing Comb - ebay
£2.75 (inc.delivery)
Osis+ Lifting Volume cream - Feel Unique £8.40

There was a sale going on in Primark a week ago and I picked up this blouse and skirt. I have wanted a sheer blouse like this one for a while now so I got really excited when saw it in a sale section. When I got to the till it turned out both of the items are still regular price :( But I liked them so much that I decided to break the rule and buy a full priced item during the sale season :) Belt was in the sale thou... :) Both pieces are very cute and will go with a lot of my clothes.
Superdrug had a sale going on too and this time I picked up reduced bits. I am really curious how these two items compare to couple of my favorite products I am using at the moment. I will keep you posted!

Have a great Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those bows!!! Super cute!! You'll have to post pix when you're wearing them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh some lovely things in here! I love the bows and the white blouse, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kristen
    @ Summer
    Thank you my lovelies! I will defo post a look with these items :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bows are adorable!
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...