Monday 16 January 2012

Feel Unique January Beauty Box

Hi everybody!

I am a little bit disappointed with my box this month. I don't mind it being all skin care but what i don't like is that I got two anti-wrinkle products. I have tried Lulu's time bomb I got in November Carmine box and it did not work for me. I don't think my skin needs anti-wrinkle cream as of yet and I don't want to use it just for the sake of it. I am excited to try other products from this "New Year, New You" themed box.


Content:
  • Lierac Extreme age-defense firming care - my friend Janet can expect a little gift from me :)
  • Lierac wrinkle smoother - this goes to Janet too :)
  • GreenPeople Make-up remover and cleanser - it will be good to see if it can beat my Bioderma at removing eye make-up
  • Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion - I have got way too many body lotions at the momment but I really liked Caudalie face cream so I'm glad i can try this body lotion
  • Phyto Express Conditioner - my hair are in desperate need of some good conditioning and I've heard great things about Phyto
  • Dead Sea Magik Salt Scrub - always good to do a bit of scrubbing!

What do you guys think about this months feel unique box? Any of you are subscribed to some kind of a beauty box?

Dose of randommness:
  • I am putting myself on a shopping ban!
  • You can expect a lot of reviews and make-up looks, less hauls. I need to use the stuff I have got cause it is getting out of control
  • I had an awesome weekend! Me and my friends went for my birthday night out! It was in December but I celebrate it in January cause of the Christmas. It felt sooo good to throw some shapes on the dance floor :)
  • Scratchy (my cat) sleeps in weirdest positions possible. He looks like he broke all of his legs and a neck in order to be comfortable :)









11 comments:

  1. I was subscribed to Birchbox but I recently unsubscribed because I felt like they were sending the same kind of products over and over. I want to try something new like GlamBag Ive heard good things about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel like there is a lot of face creams and body lotions in beauty boxes. I am currently subed to Feel Unique and Carmine. But I think I will just stay with one for now but not sure which one...

      Delete
  2. o my god, so nice products but i have a problem with this subscription:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband changed credit card and they denied my subscription for one month:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this months box was rubbish & have unsubscribed. Very disappointed :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't impressed either. I think I will unsub too. I am starting to think it's probably better to spend that money on something I actually want.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...