Thursday 12 January 2012

Fearne Cotton From Dusk Til Dawn Eyes

I absolutely adore Fearne Cotton! I was so excited when heard she is collaborating with Boots to create Christmas make-up range. I got lucky because Santa brought me one of her eye shadow palettes last month.


My Experience: Let me start by saying that packaging is super cute and beetles on the eye shadows are adorable. Unfortunately when it comes to an actual product it's not so sweet anymore. Colors are very promising but they are not pigmented enough in my opinion. Two mink shadows are too similar to each other and don't show up on the eyelid as different colors. I think each of these shadows would look lovely on the lid with an addition of a darker color in the crease. But I couldn't really create an eye look using this compact on its own. It is a shame because this little kit has got so much potential.

Darkest shade on the upper lid. Lightest shade in the inner corner.

Pastel Green on the lower lash line.

No primer.
Pictures were taken with a flash so colors are a bit washed out but it's pretty close to a real life look.

Formula:
Shadows are soft, creamy and blend easily.

Where to buy:
Not sure if still available but Boots

Price:
£8

Final score:
5/10 If only they were more pigmented...

Have you tried any of the Fearne's products? What do you think of them?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...