Tuesday 17 January 2012

7 days of skin care


Hello my lovelies!

Throughout the years I have tried so many creams, cleansers, serums, masks and everything else you can imagine and so far found a few amazing products that improved the condition of my skin. I am still on a look out for my perfect moisturizer or toner but there are some miracle makers in my bathroom that need to be told about.

Instead of doing a separate review on each of the products I have decided to show you how my skin care routine looks and tell you all about my favorites. My next 7 posts will be all about how I care for my skin and what helped me to improve how it looks and feels. I can’t promise that I will post everyday but I will try not to have to long gaps.

Please keep in mind that we all have different skin types and condition of our skin is determined by many factors. Some things like watching our diet, drinking plenty of water or not smoking we can control. Other things like weather, our age or air pollution we can’t control. It is important to find what is causing our skins bad condition and match our skin routine accordingly. We need to remember to respect our skin and treat it gently.

I will share all of my knowledge and experiences with you guys and hope you will find it interesting and helpful.


Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...