Thursday 15 December 2011

Early Christmas/Birthday gift

Two days ago I received a parcel from my brother and sister in law. Well I got that wrong. My brother and sister in law said that there will be something arriving at my house from Santa. When I got it handed to me from post man it was seconds before I even realized parcel was opened and there was a lovely gift inside. I stood there looking at it and thinking... errr wasn't I supposed to put it under the tree and open it on Christmas? But I just got so excited! I am like a little child when it comes to presents! I rip the wrapping into pieces and have massive smile on my face when I finally get to see what's inside. Curse the ones who put cello tape all around the wrapping! Certain person knows I'm talking about her! :)
Anyhoo, let's get to the point. I have got a new hair dryer! I guess Santa has been looking at my blog and saw my wish list :)


Notice the Art Work :)


This hair dryer has a special straightening bit that meant to stop the frizz, straighten the hair and volumize them at the same time. I have not tried it yet but it sounds very good to me! I will let you know how it performed as soon as I put it to the test :)

Have an awsome Friday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...