Wednesday 2 November 2011

Chilly, dark Autumn evenings

This is how I like to spend mine :)


Oil Burners or Fragranced candles make me feel calm and realxed after an exhausting day. Currently I'm enjoying Orange and Chocolate and Grapefruit oils. But my absolute fovourites for Autmn and Winter are Vanilla and Apple & Cinnamon :)



Book is a must! Reading Mini Shopaholic at the moment. It's light and funny plus makes me feel better about my own shopping addiction :)



Box set of tv series :) Sex and the City I have seen about 4 times (All Seasons!!!) but still love it and I don't think I will ever get bored of it. I also enjoy Gilmore Girls, Bones, Big Bang Theory. Any recommendations from you guys?


This goes without saying! A good cup of tea to worm up the old tired bones :)

Love
Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...