Tuesday 8 November 2011

Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner

I am not a big fan of Avon make up. Unfortunatelly most items I purchased were dissapointing. I have heard a lot of good things about their Super Shock liners and for £2.50 (on offer) I decided to give it a go. I went for Khaki Shimmer and Plumful which are perfect description of the colours.



Surprisingly for me there are only good things I can say about Shock Liners. Colours are very pigmented and super pretty. Khaki green has tiny shiny gold particles and purple one is more of a perly finish.
Formula is soft, smooth and great for smudging. Staying power is also amazing. 10 hours and they didn't move or fade one bit :)




I highly recommend these liners and for £2.50 you can't go wrong anyway.

Dose of randomness:

*Isn't this the cutest, sweetest most adorable little creature on earth? :)





Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...