Tuesday 29 November 2011

Caudalie Sorbet-Creme - October Carmine box

Hiya!

Here is another review of a product from Carmine beauty box. This time it's Caudalie Face Sorbet-Cream for dehydrated skin.

At first I wasn't even sure if I will be able to use this stuff because my skin is normal/combination. I don't really need extra hydration especially during the day when my face becomes greasy looking after about 8 hours. I did give it a go anyway and was pleasantly surprised.
Packaging states that it's suitable for day and night use and formulated for sensitive skin. It doesn't contain parabens which is a bonus. I have been using it as a day cream only, simply because I do have Lirene cream in my Project 10 pan to finish off too, so that was going on my face at night.
Like I mentioned before I was little bit afraid it will make my skin greasy. But it didn't! Formula is really light,  it hydrated my skin well and kept sebum at bay durring the whole day. It absorbs pretty fast and creates nice base for make up.
Most surprising thing was that some of my "after spot" scars have faded a bit after using this cream for about 2 weeks. I don't think manufacturer mantiones anything about getting rid of scars but that's what's happened to me. Perhaps it just hydrates the skin so well that the scars become less visible? I'm not sure.

Scent it's mild and quite pleasant.

There is only one thing I'm curious about. If it was so good for my combination skin, will it be moisturizing enough for dry skin that it was designed for? I suppose you just have to try it and see for yourself. That is why I love beauty sample boxes! Because you can try those high end products without spending a fortune and decide if the product is worth buying.

Oh, and my 10ml sample lasted for one full month. Full size is £17 for 40ml so you're looking at 4 months of use.

Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...