Tuesday 29 November 2011

Balance Me Hand Cream review - October Carmine box

Hi everybody!

I have been using products from my Carmine October beauty box for about a month now so I think it's time for a review. I will share my thoughts on the products in seperate posts so watch this space. Only item I am not entirely sure about is Trind Nail Repair. I am going to use it for a little longer before doing a review.

Ok, so first is Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream. There is not much I can say about it as I don't expect a lot from a hand cream other than moisturizing my hands :)
A massive plus for being nearly 100% natural, not tested on animals and created in the UK.
Packaging says "...seriously rich, our cream has been formulated to leave even the driest hands smooth and soft to touch." and I agree with it all. It instantly gives relief to my dry hands and despite it's thick consitency it absorbs quickly without leaving greasy film on the skin. Thanks to it's thickness a little goes a long way. There is only one thing I don't like about it and that's scent. I don't mind lavender but I can't say I'm a big fan of it. This cream wouldn't bother me if it wasn't so strong. I applied it just before going to bed at night and unfortunately it gave me headache and I couldn't fall asleep!
For that reason I can't use it as a overnight treatment :( So I took it to work and keep it in my desk draw.









Overall it's a great hand cream. I do recommend it if you love lavender but if not I would skip it. As for me after I use up this sample I won't buy a full size one simply because of that scent.

Hope this was helpful!
Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...