Tuesday 4 October 2011

Brush Collection: Shader brushes

Welcome to my brush guide. I would like to share with you all my best brushes and give you a little advice on how to use them.
I have to say that I do have a bag full of horrible "I regeret spending money on" brushes. I never use them and they are hidden somewhere under the bed in the darkest spot. If you ask me why I just don't throw them away...khm I simply don't know!
Anyhoo, what I'm showing you are only brushes I think are woth recomendation.

Shader is a flat brush used to apply eyeshadow all over the lid. There are few kinds depending on what application you're going for.



*Crown Brush B6 Deluxe Shadow
*only 1 brush I like from 24 set bought on ebay (please don't waste your money on these!)
These two brushes are best for light, natural application. They're both soft and on a fluffy side wihich allows you to also blend the eyeshadow.



*Sigma makeup SS239 (now E55)
This brush is dense and shorter than first two. You'll be able to pack on more intense colour on your lid. It's still soft so little bit of blending can be done. Brilliant for applying eyeshadow on the lower lashline.



*Sigma SS252 (now E60)
This one is dense and bristles are packed together. Great for creating that intense concentrated colour on teh lid. Yu won't do any blending wih this one.



*Eco Tools. No name or number. It came in a little set.
This is the only synthetic brush from the ones featured here. Althou soft to touch it's pretty dense. Great for applying powder eyeshadow all over the lid but even better for cream products. Not good for blending.

Hope this was helpful! Look out for other parts of this series. Next time: blending brushes.
Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...