Wednesday 5 October 2011

My Autumn/ Winter favourite Nail Polishes!

I found this nail wheel thingy which I thought will be super cool to show you my favourite nail polishes on. It turned out it's not that cool :( It's messy to apply, polish slides of of it and colours somehow don't look that good against clear plastic. I'll show it to you anyway along with my little collection. I hope these pictures give those gorgeous colours at least a bit of justice.

From left to right:
*OPI Chocolate Moose
*OPI Barefoot in Barcelona
*OPI Tickle my France-Y
*OPI Parlez-Vous OPI?
*Inglot 974
*Essie Midnight Cami
*Essie Topless & Barefoot
*H&M Nerd
*Inglot 57
*OPI Malaga Wine
*OPI I'm not really a waitress
*Essie In stitches
*Essie Angora Cardi


Notice the random hair is still there in H&M polish :)

So it looks like I'm a barefoot nerd who pretends to be a waitress and drinks wine somewhere in France, Barcelona or Malaga :)

Hope you enjoyed!
What are your favourites for the coming seasons?
Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...