Tuesday 19 July 2011

Daily Look - Tuesday Lunch with Friends

Typical English weater today. Rain, sunshine, rain, sunhine, wind, rain, sunshine + stuffy air. I went for safest and most used option - layering. Please don't mind my forever old, dirty bow pumps. I love them so much I will wear then until they fall apart. Does anyone have something in their waredrobe that is worn all the time and nothing will be ever able to replace it? If I could I would buy exact same pair again but sadly Faith no longer exists :(




Skirt - Top Shop
T-shirt - New Look
Cardigan - Mohito
Bag - Mohito
Pumps - Faith
Bangles - H&M, Handmade



Eyes:
*Press light gold shade to entire lid and blend on the top
*Sweep dark gray-brown shade in the outer corner. Remember to add little by little and blend, blend, blend
*Add lighter than your skin tone cream shadow to inner corner on the eye and under the brow
*Apply and smudge black eyeliner on the outer corner for softer look
*Cut your falsies in half and apply in the outer corner

Products Used:
*Revlon Color Stay Foundation
*NYC translucent Powder
*Me me me blush in Rouge
*Loreal Bronzing Powder to Contour
*Mac Patina
*Clinique Totally Neutral trio - darkest shade
*Mac Shroom
*Sephora black creamy eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...