Tuesday 19 July 2011

Bioderma Review

Hello eyeryone!

Just a quick review of two Bioderma products I picked up in Poland. I only have good things to say about these two. Will definitely try more Bioderma products in the future. Only thing is that Bioderma is not sold in the UK :( Unfortunately prices on ebay are relatively higher :( So if you'd like to try these out, you need to ask your Polish friend for a little favour when they go visit their family ;)

Bioderma Micelle Solution Make up Remover for Face and Eyes
*removes every trace of make up with minimum effort
*doesn't irritate the skin
*super gentle for eye area
*subtle scent
*perfect for fixing make up mistakes
*very efficien
*price £10 - £15 for 500ml






All in all it's a brilliant product. Does everything that manufacturer promises. Well worth the price! 10 out of 10

Bioderma Anti-Shine Day Fluid for Combination/Oily Skin
*light formula
*very fast absorption
*matifies skin for 8 - 10 hours
*as well as matifyng it moisturizes the skin
*subtle scent
*doesn't clog pores
*pores appear smaller
*price £8 - £10





Overall I highly recommend this product. It deliveres everything that manufacturer promises. Only thing I have to pick on is that it's not a perfect base under make up. Because it absorbs very quickly, make up can be applied immediatly but skin is well matified so foundation won't spread easily. I would suggest to use a light base over it. Be careful what primer you choose thou, because you don't want to spoil Bioderma's matifing effect.

Have any of you tried Bioderma?

2 comments:

  1. I love Bioderma products!!! the french definitely know better heheh.... I've been using the makeup remover for very long time now and I just can't live without it anymore!!!! :) x http://prettyandmessy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I did not use any other makeup remover since discovering Bioderma x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...