Tuesday 31 May 2011

Avon Neutral Palette Review

Let me start by saying that I’ve never been a big fan of Avon all together and I was a bit apprehensive to spending my money on something that I don’t have much faith in. But I have learned that quality of cosmetics can sometimes exceed our expectations, plus my collection was lacking some good highlighters so I decided to give this a try.

No Flash:


With Flash:



As I was hoping this little palette was a nice surprise. Eyeshadows are soft and creamy. They are easy to blend and pay off with a base underneath them is pretty good. All of them have slight hint of shimmer but nothing much, just enough to give a nice highlight.
As much as I like it this isn’t one of these “all in one” products. It has 8 shades but to me they mostly highlight shades and not something I could create whole eye look with. Two last shades are on a darker side so you could use them to add definition to the outer corner of your eye. If you are a fan of delicate, natural day make up this is something for you. And if like me you prefer more defined make up then this is perfect set of highlighters.
Price: 5 when on offer
10 regular


Here are some swatches for you just to give you an idea how they look like on the skin. I have applied Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath them.

With Flash:

No Flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...