Monday 4 April 2011

Essie Spring 2011 - A French Affair Collection

I fell in love with the new Essie Spring collection. My first thought when I saw these polishes was “I want them all!”. But when I calmed down and started to think reasonably I settled for this cute set of minis (5ml).

From left: Coat Azure, French Affair, Nice is Nice, Topless and Barefoot.

At first I wasn’t too sure about baby pink and blue polishes just because I’m not a big fun of these colours. I changed my mind as soon as I applied them onto my nails. There is something so flattering, cute and girly about these colours, that you just can’t not like them. You instantly think of Spring and Easter when you look at these pastel shades.
My definite favourite is Topless and Barefoot. It’s a perfect opaque nude that will look very flattering on tanned hands. In fact all of these shades will look even more beautiful against tanned skin.

There is one more shade I would love to try out from this collection. It's Sand Tropez and it's a nude beige-y light brown :)

Have you tried any of the Essie pastels? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...